1. In case a person is desirous of performing Hajj or he aims to perform the obligatory Hajj but died before the execution of Hajj, his ancestors can nominate anyone to perform Hajj on his behalf. However, the expenses must be beared from the property of the deceased so that no debt must be left behind him.
In this context Ibn e Abbas describes that a woman from the tribe of Johainah came to the Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and said that:
“My mother had vowed to perform Hajj but she died before fulfilling her vow, should I perform Hajj on her behalf?”
The Prophet (PBUH) replied:
“Yes, perform Hajj on her behalf. Would you not pay off any debts your mother might have left behind upon her death? Pay off what you owe to Allah, for He is most deserving of settlement of His debt.” Bukhari –
2. Wherein the circumstances prevails that the total property of the deceased in not enough to settled the debts and the expenses of Hajj, in this case expenses of Hajj must be paid first as Prophet (PBUH) said:
“Allah is most deserving that His debt be paid back.”
3. In case a person health does not allow him to perform Hajj due to some kind of sickness or old age but he intended to perform Hajj, he can nominate someone to perform Hajj on his behalf as he does not have to capacity to do Hajj in his life with his current health.
4. However, if in case of the above condition the person recovers with good health after performance of Hajj by the nominee. His Hajj will be considered as performed and he does not have to repeat the same and nominee would be considered as have performed two Hajj rather than one (Imam Ahmed View).
5. A person nominated to perform Hajj on behalf of the other person, whether deceased or ill, must perform his own Hajj first and then must aim to execute the Hajj on behalf of someone.
Helping one another is the most righteous and piety thing to do. Hajj being the hardest obligation to perform has been obligated just once in life by Islam. We at London Star Travel regard the pilgrims as honored guests rather than ordinary customers.Hajj means a new beginning for many people.
Therefore we have tries over best to provide a Hajj package specially designed for Hajj El-Baddal to encourage pilgrims to re-organised their lives according to Islamic principles.
London Star Travel has provided all the facilities needed to ensure that the person chosen to undertake Hajj El-Badal satisfy all the religious requirements and must discharge the obligation in such manner that would fulfill the Islamic requirements relevant to this undertaking. London Star Travel will issue a certificate stating the fact that the proxy has fulfilled his/her obligations. The certificate will be witnessed and signed by two trusted Muslims.
Cost of Hajj El-Baddal will be announced soon whenever available. Hajj Permission, Bank draft, Accommodation in Makkah, Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifah, Transportation, Food and Hady (Qurbani) will be included in package.